Uploading your activity data enables you to track specific activities your agency has completed and review trending reports for transparency on the Agency's performance.
This article covers the following:
- How to create an activity
- How to add your data into AgencyZoom
- How to review the activity data/reports
How to create an Activity
- Click on Activities from the main menu
- Click on Activity Types to add a new activity
- Click Add
- Input the Activity Name, Benchmark (daily goal) and who the activity Applies to
- Click Save when done
How to add Activity data into AgencyZoom
For any activity that is assigned to a staff member, they will be able to manually log their data by:
- Click on Activities
- Locate the Acitivty Logger
- Log data for the corresponding day
How to review the data/reports
You have 3 different report options, all of which can be found under the Activities tab. Here's a brief explanation for each of the reports.
- Daily Activity Summary: Review activity data by LSP from a daily view
- Monthly Activity Report: Review activity total for a specific month, with ranking and averages
- Agency Activity Trending: Review trending reports based on historical data for the entire agency
Still have questions? Contact Support.