The wait is over!
We've spent a large chunk of 2019 developing a user-friendly mobile application for Insurance Agents which allows you to use AgencyZoom in the most convenient way...on your mobile!
Our goal for version 1.0 was to bring the most important features to mobile, while making an easy-to-use app experience.
Here's what you need to know about version 1.0 and future versions of the mobile app.
What can you do in version 1.0?
- Take your Dashboard with you no matter where you are
- Full Lead Manager/CRM experience
- Visualize your data with reports that are easy to understand
- Get organized - See upcoming Tasks, Calls, and Followups
- Get real-time notifications about everything you find important
- Integrate with your Management System*
- Integrate with Zapier*
- Manage your customers*
*Not available for Allstate users
What's coming in future versions?
2020 is full of a lot amazing updates and enhancements! These enhancements are going to be coming out fast and often. Without spilling all the beans, here's a sneak peak at some of them:
- Lead Manager for all pipelines (Life & Health / Custom Pipelines)
- Activity Tracking / Activity Scorecard
- Business Card Scanning
- Additional Reports
- Additional Notifications
- Gmail/Outlook sync
- Much more!
We want your help!
We are built by agents for agents and we are damn proud of that! So, here's the scoop.
Is the mobile app great....YES! Is it perfect...NO!
We depend on agent feedback to make the mobile app the best it can be.
- If you have feedback...let us know.
- If you come across a bug...let us know.
We have our support team on standby to chat with you!
We always use your feedback to make updates and prioritize future releases.
Download the Mobile App
Increase your sales, maximize your time, and crush your goals by downloading AgencyZoom's mobile app today.
You must be an active AgencyZoom user to use the mobile app.
Still having issues?
We're here to help! Start a live chat conversation (9-5 est) by clicking on the help bubble in the bottom right corner. If it's outside of our business hours you can still start a conversation and we'll get back to you first thing next morning.