To import your book of business, you will start in EZLynx and run the Policy Master report. Once saved as a CSV, you will upload into AgencyZoom. Below are step by step instructions. If you have questions, please reach out to us via the blue chat bubble.
- Go to “Reports” and select “All Reports”
- Select “Policy Master”
- Choose “select all” for all of the following filters EXCEPT “Status” you will choose “Active”
4. For the “Date Select” field, choose “No Date Filter”
5. Click “View Report”
6. Click the download arrow and choose CSV
7. Save the CSV report to your computer.
Upload EZLynx Reports into AgencyZoom:
- In AgencyZoom, select "My Agency" (gear icon)
- From the list of options, select "Integrations"
- On the Integration landing page, select EZLynx which is listed under the Agency Management System header.
- On the next page, select "Upload CSV"
Once complete, you will see your book of business in the "Customers" section within AgencyZoom.
***These reports will need to be pulled periodically and imported to ensure the information in AgencyZoom is current.
Still have questions? We're here to help! You can start a live chat with our Support Team by clicking the icon in the lower right corner of the screen. Support is available between 9am and 5pm EST, Monday - Friday. (Messages sent outside of those hours will be answered ASAP on the following business day.)