The Hawksoft integration is a one-directional integration from Hawksoft to AgencyZoom.
When you first connect your Hawksoft account with AgencyZoom, the initial sync pulls your entire book of business with all of the following information:
- Customer information such as names, contact info, etc.
- Policy types
- Premium for each policy
- Carrier info
- Effective dates, expiration dates of each policy
- Active prospects and all of their contact information (Note: if you choose this option, we recommend that you limit to the most recently added leads to avoid pulling in thousands of stale leads.
After the initial sync, all future updates to your existing customers will reflect in your AgencyZoom account. For example: if a policy is canceled, premium changes, etc. will all be reflected in your AgencyZoom account to update your book of business.
How can you use this integration?
This integration will allow you to do many things once the data is in AgencyZoom:
- You can easily identify monoline policies, turn them into cross-sale leads, and enroll them in an automation sequence.
- You can enroll your existing book of business into a Google review campaign.
- You can eliminate duplicate entry by adding a lead into Hawksoft and then having the integration add the same lead to your AgencyZoom account.
- You can easily pull reports on your book of business by looking at the Book of Business reports dashboard under the Reports tab.
- You can identify renewals within the upcoming months and apply the appropriate action such as bulk email, assigning tasks, etc.
How will AgencyZoom help you utilize your book of business data?
The AgencyZoom lifecycle automation logic will identify which of your clients are in the onboarding journey (i.e. new customers that have not reached their first renewal period) vs. customers that have been with you for a long time. By segmenting your book of business this way, you can enroll customers in very specific campaigns for the most critical points in the customer journey, which are
- Post a new sale
- Pre first renewal
- Post renewal
- Pre every renewal
To get started with your integration, click the following link for detailed instructions:
Still have questions? We're here to help! You can start a live chat with our Support Team by clicking the icon in the lower right corner of the screen. Support is available between 9am and 5pm EST, Monday - Friday. (Messages sent outside of those hours will be answered ASAP on the following business day.)