Here are some new updates coming your way in November 2020.
This new list view will allow you to look at all of your book of business data by policy vs. customers.
This makes it easier to sort through your policies, especially when creating segments that allow you to quickly toggle between different types of policies.
Customer Service Representative (CSR) Automation
In the past, when you added a new lead or sold a new policy you were only able to assign that client to a sales producer and from there set automated emails or texts to be sent on behalf of that producer.
With this enhancement you're now able to also assign a CSR to a new lead and customers. This will also allow you to send emails or texts on behalf of your CSRs
Automation lead source filter enhancements
We made it easier to create multiple automation touch points based on lead sources and lead source categories.
If you've created touchpoints in the past you'll really appreciate this new enhancements as it'll make really easy to create specific touchpoints that only apply to a specific lead source or lead source category.
Texting & Email from Mobile App
Version 1.08 of the mobile app for Android and iOS will include the following updates
- Bug fixes
- Ability to text clients from the app
- Ability to email clients from the app
- Access to your conversations thread
This new release is scheduled to be launched late November, you will need to update the AgencyZoom mobile app to get access to these enhancements.
Document Upload to QQ & AMS360
Adding attachments to leads and customers will now be automatically uploaded to clients profile in QQ or AMS360.
You don't need to do anything to activate this new enhancement, once it's released it will be active on all accounts.
What to expect next month?
- Click to Call: Call your clients directly from AgencyZoom and log all calling activity
- ZipWhip Integration: Two way texting integration with your clients via Zipwhip
- New mobile app release: Will include the ability to text and email from the app
- Attachment sync: If you add an attachment in AgencyZoom it will sync with QQ or AMS360
Please don't hesitate to chat with us if you have any questions about any of these new enhancements.