Manual entry sucks! That's why we have bots 🤖 to do all the work for you! As an Allstate user, all you have to do is upload your binding docs and move on.
It's insanely easy!
Step 1 - Save the binding docs from Alliance to your computer
Here's the process for getting the correct set of binding docs to upload:
- After you click Bind in Alliance, stay on the bind screen
- Click Select All underneath the checklist of binding docs
- After all the binding docs have been checked, Click Print and you will see a pop-up of the binding docs in PDF format.
- Save that file as a PDF by clicking File then Save As (Do not do File then Print to PDF)
Step 2 - Upload that PDF file to AgencyZoom
- Login to your AgencyZoom account
- Click on Upload P&C Binding Doc button from the left navigation
- Find the PDF file you just downloaded
- Celebrate because it's that easy!
Pro Tip: Be sure to tag the lead source on the Hooray screen that pops up.
The above only works for Allstate business that is bound in Alliance.
- For the policies bound in AdvisorPro check out this guide
- For broker business, just click the Add Brokered Business button from the left menu and follow the prompt. It's super easy!
Still having issues?
We're here to help! Start a live chat conversation (9-5 est) by clicking on the help bubble in the bottom right corner. If it's outside of our business hours you can still start a conversation and we'll get back to you first thing next morning.