Manual entry sucks! That's why we have bots 🤖 to do all the work for you! As an Allstate user, all you have to do is upload your binding docs and move on.
It's insanely easy!
Step 1 - Save the binding docs from Advisor pro to your computer
Here's the process for getting the correct set of binding docs to upload:
- After you click Bind in Advisor Pro, stay on the bind screen.
- Click Select All to select all of the binding doc pages.
- After all the binding docs have been checked, click View Documents and you will see a pop-up at the bottom of your browser.
- Click Open and then click on File, then Save As
NOTE: Do not print to PDF, the file must be saved by clicking "File then Save As"
Step 2 - Upload that PDF file to AgencyZoom
- Login to your AgencyZoom account
- Click on Upload P&C Binding Doc from the left navigation
- Find and select the PDF file you just downloaded
- Done Celebrate because it's that easy!
The above only works for Allstate business that is bound in AdvisorPro.
- For policies bound in Alliance check out this guide
- For broker business, just click the Add Brokered Business button and follow the instructions
Still having issues?
We're here to help! Start a live chat conversation (9-5 est) by clicking on the help bubble in the bottom right corner. If it's outside of our business hours you can still start a conversation and we'll get back to you first thing next morning.